Parish ‘Rates’ Assembly
AN ASSEMBLY of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Saviour will be held at the Parish Hall on Thursday 13 July 2023 at 6:30 pm for the following business: –
- To receive and, if deemed advisable, approve the Acts of the Parish Assembly held on 20 March 2023.
- To elect one Constable’s Officer and one Vingtenier to fill vacancies in the Vingtaine of Petite Longueville.
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the Audited Annual Accounts for the financial year ended 30 April 2023.
- In accordance with the terms of Article 21(2) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, receive and, if approved, adopt the Estimates for the financial year ending 30 April 2024.
- In accordance with the terms of Article 21(3) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, approve a Parish Rate for the Financial year ending 30 April 2024.
- To elect an Accounts Committee to examine the Audited Annual Accounts for the financial year ending 30 April 2024.
- To appoint “Alex Picot, Chartered Accountants” as auditors for the Annual Accounts for the financial year ending 30 April 2024.
|St. Saviour||Kevin C Lewis|
|5 July 2023||Connétable|
Copies of the audited Annual Accounts are available at the Parish Hall and online here
Parishioners are asked to arrive in good time in order to confirm their entitlement to vote. Only registered electors and nominated Mandataires are entitled to vote.
Please be advised that you must attend the Assembly in person if you wish to vote for or against any of