Budget Assembly Tuesday 13th July 2021
An Assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Saviour will be held at the Parish Hall on Tuesday 13 July 2021 at 6:30 pm for the following business: –
- To approve the minutes of the previous Parish Assembly held on 20 May 2021;
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the Connétable’s Accounts for the financial year ended 30 April 2021;
- To approve the Estimates for the financial year ending 30 April 2022;
- To approve a Rate in conformity with Article 21 of the Rates (Jersey) Law, 2005;
- To propose the transfer of the remaining funds from the Vehicle Reserve to the General Reserve Fund;
- To elect a Committee to examine the Connétable’s Accounts for the financial year ending 30 April 2022;
- To appoint a firm of accountants to audit Connétable’s Accounts for the financial year ending 30 April 2022.
A copy of the Annual Report and Estimates (Budgets) are available here to view and download.
Copies are also available for collection at the Parish Hall.
Please be advised that should you wish to vote for or against any of the items on the agenda, you will be required to attend the Assembly in person.
Sadie Le Sueur – Rennard